Wooden Foldable Pallanguli game with Cowrie Shells/ Chozhi
- Brand: Magizh Handicrafts
- Game Name: Pallanguzhi
- Material: Ivory Wood
- Ideal For: Kids & Men & Women
- Sales Package: 1 Piece of wooden pallanguzhi and cowrie shells(80 shells/Pieces)
- Size : 14 holes, 7 at each sides.
- Game Type: Traditional indoor Game
Ivory Wood :
Enjoy the safe play with our Ivory wood pallanguzhi which has 14 pits ( 7 on each side) crafted with a smooth finish.
Foldable Ivory wood Pallanguzhi is easy to carry and can be stored in any confined space.
Pallaguzhi will be provided to you along with the required tamarind seed.
Cowry shell, rajma seed, small stones, pebbles also can be used as counters.
- Keeps your mind calm and attentive.
- Kids will learn to count.
- Makes Grandparents and kids spend time together.
- Improves observation skills.
- Enhances your concentration.
- Increases memory power.
- Best indoor game and mind game.
- Pallanguzhi board has 14 pits, 7 on each side. The given tamarind seed needs to be placed 5 in each of these pits.
- The first player must pick up the seeds from any of her/his pits and start moving anti-clockwise by placing one tamarind seed in each of the following pits.
- When the player drops the last tamarind seed, he/she takes the seeds from the next pit and continues placing with that tamarind seeds.
- If the last seed falls into a pit that has an empty cup following it, the tamarind seeds in the pit following that empty pit will be captured by that player.
- But if the player last tamarind seed falls into a pit that has 2 empty pits following it, then she/he will not capture any seeds.
- The first player turn will now over. The second player will similarly play the game.
- The next round will start where the players take the tamarind seed from what they won in the previous rounds and fill as many of the pits as possible.
- The turns will continue, and the winner will be the player who has more seeds.